MaddenFame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Settings

Go down

League Settings Empty League Settings

Post  Sniping Knappkin Thu 11 Oct 2012, 4:37 pm

League Difficulty: all madden

Teams available: 8 AFC teams and 8 NFC teams (any if available)

ADV: 2-3 days

Threshold- 16

Game Speed- normal

Accelerated clock- no

QTR – 7 Mins

RULES

-Have a picture of your team as your avatar (easier to identify)

-Sim style play no exploits, using the same formation or play over and over again, stat padding, play for realism (abusing players, 400yd receiving games. 6-7 td passes every week etc.)

- Propose trades to site before sending. Any trade made without approval is automatic kick. (front office topic)

-Create a Coach

-Must add everyone in the CCM on your friends list so it's easier to find your opponent.

Scheduling games with other user controlled teams:

Note: As far as I’m concerned this is the most important section of our rule book, as a result these will be heavily enforced. If you think you will have a problem following these then this may not be the league for you. READ CAREFULLY.

1. You are required to check the online schedule on a weekly basis to check who your scheduled opponent will be for the coming week.

2. From there you will have to contact your scheduled opponent through one of the following means to work out a prospective game time which will allow you both to finish the game in a single sitting.

A) Personal message B) Posting a topic in our scheduling forum C) Xbox live message D) Email E) Text Message. There will be a best method of contact info thread in the scheduling forum to make circulation of this information easy to find.

Going on 4th Down
This is always a tricky issue as some players really get irked about opponents going for it on fourth down in unrealistic situations. To that end I have created these simple rules to keep things “realistic” while not compromising aggressive play calling.

1. Whenever you are losing in a game and it's 1 yard or less to go, you are allowed to go for it on 4th down at any time.

2. If you are behind by two touchdowns or more at any time during the game you are permitted to go for it whenever you like.

3. If you are trailing by any amount of points during the 4th quarter, you can go for it whenever you like.

Hurry-Up and No Huddle
1.Both teams are allowed to run the "hurry up" offense in both two minute drill situations under any circumstances.

2. Any team losing in the 4th quarter is permitted to hurry up as often as they like.

3. If you are down by more then two touchdowns anytime in the game you are allowed to hurry up.

Disconnect/lagging

if a game being played was disconnected

1. Let me know so that I can erase the stats and reset it.
2. Restart it
3. Reschedule your game for a different time (server issues are sometimes the culprit which are often solved within a few hours)
4. If It keeps happening you can allow the game to go to simulation thus taking the outcome out of either players hands

Lag
If unintentional
1. Remove your router/directly connect Xbox to modem
2. Offer to restart the game at a different time.
3. Deal with the lag
4. Let your game go to simulation

Intentional lagging however is cheating regardless of how the lagger wants to spin it and is usually very easy to catch (EX the game starts lagging whenever one team has to kick a field goal)

Sense there is no way for me to view all of these games I can’t police this by myself so it will be left to players to report. This will be dealt with in a three strike fashion.

1st report of possible intentional lagging- accused player will receive a personal message from me on xbox live just inquiring about it. No action will be taken at this time

2nd report of possible intentional lagging- accused player will receive a second personal message from me on xbox live. This message will serve as a final warning to the accused player not to let it happen again.

3rd report of possible intentional lagging- accused player will be booted for the remainder of the season.

Quitting a game:

Any player who quits a game for any reason will effectively forfeit that game. However if I receive more then one report of a player quitting games early (most likely because he’s getting his/her ass kicked) the accused player will be booted permanently.

If you’re going to lose then do it with dignity and fight until the end. But quitting because you can’t deal with failure is poor sportsmanship and will not be tolerated in this league.
Sniping Knappkin
Sniping Knappkin
Admin

https://maddenfame.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum